1. I always feel that I can be very vain.
2. At work, I can be clever.
3. I find it easy to feel at ease.
4. My friends would describe me as friendly.
5. I avoid having to worry about the future.
6. I am very practical in social situations.
7. It is less important to accept criticism than to take responsibility for my actions.
8. It is less important to be influenced by my emotions than to maintain flexibility.
9. It is more important to listen to others than to make people laugh.
10. When I am at work, I am depressed.