1. I regard myself as being very blind to small details.
2. It is less important to be on time than to concentrate on practice rather than theory.
3. At work, I am pedantic.
4. I am less creative than I would like to be.
5. I regard myself as being enthusiastic.
6. Friends frequently tell me that I need to generalise.
7. I trust myself more than most people I know.
8. I am much less extroverted than most of my friends.
9. I would like to learn to concentrate on details.
10. I avoid having to control my emotions.